1. Collection of Personal Information
When and if EPS collects Personal Information, EPS will specify the Purpose in advance and will collect only Personal Information within the necessary range for the Purpose.
EPS will use Personal Information only within the range specified in this Policy and notified beforehand at the time of collecting Personal Information and will use Personal Information other than the Purpose without your consent.
2. Purpose of Use and Use of Personal Information
EPS accepts the document requests, comments, requires, and others through an inquiry form. In that case, Personal Information collected will only be used for response to document requests, reply to inquiries, to answer and contact requests relating to services or other purpose incidental to the foregoing.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
EPS will not disclose or provide Personal Information to any other third parties without your consent, except under the following circumstances.
- In the case of specifying necessary matter in advance and obtaining your consent about disclosure or provision.
- Provision is required to protect human life, health, or property in cases where obtaining your consent is difficult.
- Provision is required by laws or regulations.
- Provision of personal information is necessary for public health purposes, or for the sound development of children, and obtaining your consent is difficult.
- EPS authorizes such third parties to handle Personal Information in whole or in part to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of the use.
- In cases where Personal Information is provided in connection with a merger or other reasons of business succession, and when handling such Personal Information within the scope of the purpose before succession.
4. Management of Personal Information
EPS implements technological, physical, human security controls to protect collected Personal Information from unauthorized access, intrusion, loss, falsification, leakage or any other threat. EPS will take measures as much as possible to individuals and organizations who intend to access this site illegally and obtain Personal Information illegally, provided, however, that EPS make no warranty as to the completeness of the measures. EPS regularly reviews these measures to cope with environmental changes and strives to prevent risks.
Cookies may be used on this website for securing security and providing convenient services to you.
A cookie is a type of log information that the web server sends to your browser, and it is stored as a file on your computer. Although it is possible to identify your visits to website and the computer you use, EPS will not identify your name, address, telephone number etc.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can refuse this by setting the browser. However, in this case, please note that it may become impossible to use the service in this website.
6. Access Log
EPS records the access log in this website and uses it for statistical analysis concerning maintenance and usage of this website.
Although the access log records the your domain name, IP address, web browser type, access date and time, the access log does not record any personally identifiable information.
7. External Links
8. Disclosure, Correction, Deletion of Personal Information
If you request EPS to disclose, correct, or delete of your Personal Information, you can request by an inquiry form. EPS will confirm the requesting party’s identity and will respond to the above request based on procedures separately specified by EPS.
For more information,
please feel free to contact us from below.